These potatoes are a hit in my household, and we love them for Sunday breakfast. You should try them too!
5 large potatoes,peeled and sliced
1 red bell pepper,cut into strips
1 yellow bell pepper,cut into strips
2 tablespoons oil
1/2 teaspoon Paprika powder
Salt to taste
- Cook your potatoes till well done(either fry or bake)
- Heat the oil in a pan and saute the onions for 3 minutes
- Add in your bell peppers and saute for another 2 minutes
- Add in your cooked potatoes,salt and mix
- Sprinkle some paprika powder
- Serve and enjoy.